Grupo Cemesa understands how important it is for all our customers to be able to trust their allied companies: their suppliers and ports. That is why we pay special attention to maintaining a safe environment in all our locations and in our operations, to promote trust and a sense of security for our customers.
All our ports have different security methods, covering all possible vulnerabilities and taking care of the safety of both our staff and our customers.
We have security and surveillance protocols in place:
- Vessels at berth.
- Goods marked as dangerous (chemicals, weapons, explosives, etc.).
- Loading and unloading of goods.
Throughout the daily operation, we have security guards patrolling the ports and security cameras at strategic points.
Routine surveillance of our ports consists of:
- Security cameras at strategic points.
- Rotating patrols in the most active areas.
- Safety filter at the port entrance.
- Vessel access control.
- Controls and constant surveillance in storage areas and less active areas.
- Control and tracking of merchandise shipments.