CEMESA AMARRES BARCELONA SA. (hereinafter, the Provider)
Address: Muelle Evaristo Fernández, S/N, Edificio Remolcadores, Planta 1ª, 08039 BARCELONA.
VAT NUMBER: A08259046
Commercial Registry: Barcelona Volume: 1798 Folio: 191 Sheet: 16591
1.1. In compliance with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) makes available to users this document, which aims to inform about what are the conditions of use of the website.
1.2. Any person who accesses this website and uses its services, or provides their data, assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions contained herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
1.3 This legal notice shall be valid for an indefinite period of time and shall apply until a new version is published.
1.4 The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such changes, being understood as sufficient, the publication on the website of the provider.
1.5 In this regard, it is recommended that this legal notice be reviewed periodically.
1.6 The provider reserves the right to deny or restrict the use and/or access to the website of a user, in case of breach of these general conditions, without the right to receive any compensation or indemnification for this fact.
2.- User obligations
2.1 For the provision of certain services offered through this web portal a series of data are requested from the user. The purpose of the aforementioned request is to make it possible to perform the requested service under the proper conditions. In this regard, the user undertakes to ensure that the data requested and declared are true, complete and accurate, and also undertakes to notify the provider of any changes that affect them as soon as possible, to avoid problems that may arise in the event that the provider has incorrect or outdated data.
3.- Exemption from liability
3.1 The Provider:
- a) It is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to the same.
- b) Can not guarantee that the use made of the website and its services, is in accordance with the law, these general conditions, morality and public order; however, it will take the measures it deems appropriate at all times to comply with the provisions of current legislation.
- c) It is not responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from the incorrect, illegitimate or illicit use that the user makes of the website or of the services and contents offered.
- d) It reserves the right to prevent the user from accessing and using the services of its web portals, at any time and without prior notice, in case of breach of the general and specific conditions of use and in case of acts contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
- e) It reserves the right to modify this legal notice at any time, respecting the rights acquired by the users. Any modification will be notified to users as soon as possible. It is considered notification of the modification, to the user, the insertion of the new text of the Legal Notice in the present web portal. The use of the web portal after the modification of the general conditions implies their acceptance by the user.
- f) In no event shall the provider be liable for moral damages, loss of profits and/or any direct or indirect damages that the user may suffer.
- g) From the customer’s website it is possible to be redirected to contents of third party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their websites, the provider does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to such contents. In any case, the provider states that it will immediately remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
- h) This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider cannot rule out the possibility that circumstances may arise, such as programming errors, interruptions in the service to carry out maintenance work or events beyond its control, such as force majeure, natural disasters, actions of hackers or crackers, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website. i) In any case, the user shall not be entitled to claim financial compensation for such interruption of service.
4.- Communication of incidents.
In case you have any incidence related to the service, either before or after the purchase, you can contact us at: email@example.com
Intellectual and industrial property
5.1 The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider or if you have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
5.2 Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
5.3 The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them.
5.4 The user and/or visitor of the web portal undertakes to respect these rights and, consequently, not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, exhibit or represent any of the aforementioned contents of the web portal by means other than those provided by the same for this purpose, or those that are legitimately used on the Internet and have been previously authorized, expressly and in writing by the provider. In addition, you agree not to engage in any other activity that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the provider, or users of the web portal.
5.5 To make any kind of observation or comment regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.- Data protection.
The provider may process personal data of the users of this website. You can find information about the processing of your data, as well as how to exercise your rights in the Privacy Policies of this website.
7.- Safeguard clause.
7.1.- The possible invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or more clauses of these general conditions, due to any cause, shall not determine the invalidity or ineffectiveness of the whole, which shall remain in force and effective for all other clauses.
Legislation and jurisdiction
8.2.- For the resolution of any dispute that may arise from the use of the Portal and its services, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the judges and courts of Barcelona. In the event that the user is considered a consumer, it shall be the user’s domicile, or the domicile established in each case by the procedural and/or consumer and user regulations.