Protection of personal data
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, CEMESA AMARRES BARCELONA S.A. informs all users of the Web, about the treatment of their personal data.
In general, for what purposes will we process your personal data on the website?
- Manage the reception and response to requests or any type of request that is made by the user, through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the company. Contact form, Whatsapp and Chatbot.
- Receive and manage the job applications received and that have been sent spontaneously.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- For the response to requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the company, the consent and a legitimate interest of the company customer service and quality process improvement.
- For the management and response to job applications a legitimate interest in managing the Company’s human resources.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes and will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for that purpose.
Regarding the information sent in relation to possible selection processes, the data will be kept while the process is open and, once it is finished, for a maximum of one year.
What is the origin of your data?
We will process the data provided by you and those generated from your relationship with the company.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- In general, the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen unless the communication is essential to respond to queries raised through the website.
- Your job applications may be sent to one of the companies that make up the P&O Reyser group, if your specific profile matches one of the existing offers.
Apart from the aforementioned, third parties, Data Processors, may have access to your data.
International data transfers.
No international transfer of data is foreseen beyond that which may exist in relation to the services of Data Processors such as Zendesk Inc. based in the USA.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As long as the company. If we process your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
Rectification: The interested party shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or the completion of incomplete data.
Suppression: The interested party will have the right to request the suppression of his personal data, in any case the suppression will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of processing – The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data.
Opposition to processing – In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to data portability – That is, you have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transfer it to another controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written request, signed and accompanied by your ID card, addressed to: email@example.com or to: Muelle Evaristo Fernández, S/N, Edificio Remolcadores, Planta 1ª 08039 BARCELONA.
Guardianship of the control authorities.
If you believe it appropriate, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.